Holiday Island Resort & Spa
Embark on one of our many excursions
Just beyond the boundaries of Holiday Island Resort & Spa, an entire world lays waiting to be discovered. Explore the surrounding waters and atolls with our guided Maldives excursions, each offering a fascinating look into local life and nature. Cruise to gorgeous inhabited and uninhabited islands within our archipelago, or delve beneath the waters with a fishing or snorkeling trip. Or, embark on a Maldives dolphin safari, and watch as these playful, graceful creatures glide through the gentle waves.
Time to explore
- Full day island hopping excursion offering a guided tour of a resort island, an inhabited island and an uninhabited island. Guests will have a chance to swim, snorkel and sun tan, and enjoy a delicious barbeque meal. In the fishing village, shopping and historic sites are also available.
- Half day island hopping excursion featuring a guided tour of an island and a resort within the atoll.
- Half day fishing, allowing guests several hours to try and catch local fish. Your catch will later be served in barbeque-style at the resort.
- Morning fishing trip departing to several different locations where fish are known to congregate. Your catch will later be served in barbeque-style at the resort.
- Night fishing, offering guests an opportunity to catch nocturnal species. Your catch will later be served in barbeque-style at the resort.
- Dolphin and whale shark safari, providing glimpses of the Maldives most impressive species.
- Snorkeling available at different open water locations. Guests may also rent equipment from the diving center and snorkel around the island at any time.