- Sailing -
the calm waters of the surrounding lagoon make for excellent sailing conditions and guests can chose from a variety of lasers and hobie cats
- Cruises -
charter a catamaran or dinghy and sail off into the azure sea for daytime cruises or evening sunset cruises
- Private lessons -
full time professional instructors are on hand for quick lessons in the sporting activity of your choice, including windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, and water skiing
- Adventure for Teenagers -
children and teenagers can expend their boundless energy and adventurous spirit with recreational activities such as windsurfing and water-skiing. Parents can spend
time with their children without creating too big a dent in the wallet
- Morning Fishing , as the dawn breaks, fish come up to feed. Throw in a line, sit back and watch the dark sky turn to breathtaking shades of indigo, orange and blue and soon there'll be a huge catch to take back for lunch.
- Night Fishing , it's an opportunity to watch and be a part of the sunset from the Dhoanis as reef fish began their nocturnal feeding frenzy. Be alert as fish tend to eat and run, cheating the eager fisherman of his catch.
- Big Game Fishing , be ambitious and net a big fish. Trawling is the best method to get barracuda, wahoo, sailfish, and it is absolutely adventurous.
- Sunset Cocktail , a subdued, calm alternative to fishing. Get on a Dhoani and enjoy a cocktail while watching the sun go down in a kaleidoscope of colors.
- Snorkeling , the lagoons of Baa Atoll are home to some of the more unique marine life such as lionfish, angle fish and large manta rays. In order to preserve this underwater wonderland, guests are reminded not to step on corals, or break or take away any part of the reef.
- Island Hopping , visit one local island, one uninhabited island, and one resort. Have a barbecue and go snorkelling on a private island and create lifetime memories.
- Hello Neighbors , let us take you to a local island and a nearby resort for you to compare the differences. Meet the friendly people of these tiny islands and explore their way of life.
- Billiards / snooker
- Lighted tennis courts
- Indoor badminton
- Table tennis
- Continuing education
- all instructors at DiveOceanus are highly experienced and fully certified, offering PADI courses. Beginners' courses are held in small groups of not more than five persons, for safety reasons and to ensure personal attention. DiveOceanus has a policy to keep the diving groups as small as possible, which means that in an average dive the group will consist of maximum six persons.
- Dive with us! -
in order to join us twice a day on our diving trips you will first need to make an orientation dive. The instructors will help you with your diving skills, find out how many weights you need and get some idea of your diving abilities. Even divers with certification are welcome to seek our assistance for all your diving needs and we are always ready to extend a helping hand. We offer the top range of diving equipment such as jackets, regulators and marks, which can all be rented from the DiveOceanus