Your safety is our priority
COVID-19 update and cancellation policy
Be assured that your well-being and safety are our priorities. We are taking all necessary preventative measures against Covid-19, and we are continuously monitoring the health of our guests. We have been fortunate to have no suspected cases of Covid-19 in any of our resorts.
Before you book
Please note that the Maldives has decided passengers with travel history to the following countries and regions within the last 14 days will be restricted entry or transit through the Maldives:
- Iran, effective 26 February 2020.
- North Gyeongsang Province and South Gyeongsang Province of South Korea, effective 3 March 2020
- Mainland China, effective 4 February 2020
- Italy, effective 8 March 2020.
- Bangladesh, effective10 to 24 March 2020
- Spain, effective from l5 March 2020
- Tle-de-France and Grand Est, regions of France effective l5 March 2020
- Bavaria, North Rhine Westphalia and Baden-Wuerttemberg regions of Germany, effective l5 March 2020.
As a precautionary measure, excursions to other islands are restricted temporarily.
Given the current situation, we understand that you may wish to postpone your stay with us or cancel your bookings. Our new cancellation policy is flexible and responsive to your needs
Guests booked directly with us, we will waive no-show and cancellation charges if:
1. the government of the guest's home country issues a travel restriction to the Maldives or travel advisory against all but essential travels to the Maldives.
2. the resort is placed under lockdown or monitoring by the Maldives Health Protection Agency due to a suspected Covid-19 case(s).
For those booked to arrive before 30 April 2020 we will allow amending the date of travel to a stay-period before 31 October 2020, without additional charges
Guests who booked via online/offline travel agents and tour operators should contact their booking provider on cancellation policies.
Your stay with us
We will screen guests and staff entering resorts for Covid-19 for symptoms. We have increased the frequency of cleaning all public areas in our resorts, and hand sanitizers are available in all common areas. And, we are closely following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the health authorities in the Maldives. Your safety is our priority.
Best wishes, and we await to receive you!
For more information contact us.
Last Updated on: 16th March 2020